Expat Financial Resources
When you are planning to live abroad, or you are already a global nomad, it is vital that you have some resources available to you and your family. Our website has created countless articles on living abroad and the importance of international medical insurance and expat life and disability coverage, but we have so much more. We have put below a list of some of the primary resources that we offer to expatriates, but also some external resources as well.
Note that living abroad as a global nomad does come with a lot of challenges and rewards.
Internal Resources for Future and Current Expatriates
- Hospital Guide for Expatriates living around the globe
- Expat City Guide for detailed information on living in key cities around the globe
- International Medical Guide for Expat Destinations
- Expat Financial Service & Support Page
- International Health Insurance Guidebook
- International Health Insurance Precautions
External Resources for Expatriates
Here is an assortment of resources that will help the expatriate and even the average local citizen:
Global News Online
Online Health Information
Online Life Insurance Needs Analysis