Long-Term comprehensive medical plan for individuals and families
Flexible, long-term, annually renewable, worldwide medical insurance program for U.S. citizens living or working abroad and for non-U.S. nationals worldwide.
The policies we offer are not available via TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. or its related web sites to citizens currently residing in the USA.
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and families
- Four unique plan designs – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost for the first year
- Choose from several payment modes
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
Who the plan is designed for:
- Coverage for individuals or families living or working abroad
- Contract employees living and working abroad
- Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
Being a citizen of the global community can be an exciting experience, yet one that can pose potential complications. Your health care while abroad should not be one of those concerns. Global Medical Insurance is a revolutionary program from IMG that offers the flexible worldwide coverage you need, backed by the world-class services you expect. Unlike other health care programs on the market, Global Medical Insurance allows you to custom build a plan that is specifically tailored for you. With this booklet, you can easily create the blueprint for your own benefits package. You can conveniently compare the benefits of several plan options, and learn about the unique services and the dynamic company that provides them. Choosing and applying for the best coverage available is easy.
Global Medical Insurance is designed to meet your total needs. The program offers you the flexibility to select from an assortment of unique benefit options – each with specialized coverages. To accommodate your financial means, you can customize your length and area of coverage with the flexibility to select from multiple deductibles and modes of payment. With your medical history in mind, the program also provides flexible underwriting methods to extend coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
Additionally, the program provides world-class services. To maximize the outcome of your medical care, our on-site clinical staff is ready to assist you at a moment’s notice, and our extensive global provider networks are quickly and easily accessible. You also have direct access to our Medical Concierge, an unequalled service that provides you with personalized assistance in locating the best provider for your specific needs, while saving you on out-of-pocket and medical expenses. You can also efficiently save time managing routine areas of your account by utilizing our secure, online service tools. In addition, IMG is available for service at your convenience – either through phone, email or Live Chat.
You need to know that you have the proper worldwide coverage. When you select Global Medical Insurance, you receive IMG’s commitment to deliver exceptional health benefits, medical assistance and service – all designed to give you Global Peace of Mind®.
The Global Medical Insurance plan should NOT be purchased by expatriates who currently are or are planning to become permanently residents in the United States! You must plan to or currently reside outside of the USA for at least 6 months of the year. The IMG plans are not COBRA or HIPPA compliant.
IMG Global Medical Insurance Plan Menu
GMI Home : Plan Administration : Underwriter : Benefits : Medical Evacuation : Claims : Life & Daily Indemnity : Eligibility : Exclusions : PPO Network : Plan Highlights : Global Senior Plan : How to Apply : Premiums : Print Application : Apply Online
Note: Some of the products and services described or advertised on this site may not be available to residents of certain jurisdictions, depending on regulatory constraints, including Canada and the U.S. Please contact Expat Financial for more information about your specific jurisdiction. SOME of the the above coverage may NOT be available to residents in British Columbia.