Why Purchase a Cigna Global Health Options Plan via Expat Financial?
Expat Financial is proud to offer the Cigna global medical insurance plan for expatriates. Cigna is one of the largest international medical insurance companies in the world and has over one million medical providers as part of their network worldwide. Our firm is a priority broker for Cigna individual and group plans with a large block of clients around the world – because of this we can offer additional service and advantages with the same rates and costs for our clients. We are your advocate and here to assist you.
Why Obtain a Cigna Quote from Our Firm?
When you obtain a quote via our firm’s website, you are getting the same rates, policy terms and coverage and a Cigna representative will still reach out to assist you with questions and underwriting. We do not charge a fee to our clients as we are compensated by Cigna, which charges the same rates regardless. Because our firm is a Priority Partner of Cigna, we can offer the following advantages to Cigna clients:
- An independent advocate for you should there be an issue with underwriting or service issues in the future.
- Possible removal of pre-authorization requirement for out-patient care with only a few exceptions, such as medical imaging.
- Faster underwriting from Cigna and our assistance, advice, and knowledge of the market – all at no cost as the rates & coverage are the same regardless.
Why Cigna International?
The difference with Cigna is they will allow you to use any hospital or medical provider of your own choice, even if it is out of their network and we will cover the cost even if it is a more expensive option. Cigna Global Health Options let you access their global network of trusted hospitals, clinics, and doctors. Cigna has grown to be the largest medical insurance provider in the US and in the world. Cigna has active employees in over 30 different countries and has around 75 million global customers to date. Cigna is highly experienced in delivering international healthcare and provide both individual and group plans.
Why Choose the Cigna Global Health Plan?
- Cigna aims to pay claims directly with the Hospital or Doctor so its hassle free and you are not out of pocket, on the rare occasion if this is not possible, Cigna will have your claim processed usually within 5 working days and reimbursed to you in the 3-5 working days.
- Cigna has years of experience in dealing with unique and varied clinical service situations worldwide. Their staff are highly flexible in tailoring a plan to suit your individual needs, regardless of wherever you are in the world.
- The plan can cover most expatriates in up to 180 days back in their country of citizenship and some locals in select countries.
- You can exclude medical treatment in the USA if it is not required, which offers excellent savings for most expatriates
- There is no upper age limit with Cigna and they can cover you at any age subject to medical underwriting decision by Cigna.
- It may be possible for Cigna to cover your pre-existing medical condition. Cigna does underwrite the application and pre-existing conditions are assessed by their experienced team of underwriters. Cigna will if they can include cover for them. There are four potential outcomes for an international health insurance application with Cigna via Expat Financial:
- 1. Policy Agreed with no changes and cover for the condition included.
- 2. Policy Agreed with an exclusion, Cigna may provide cover for everything except the existing condition.
- 3. The policy agreed and cover offered for a condition with a premium loading.
- 4. Policy denied.
How to apply?
Click below to obtain a quote and even purchase online. A new window will open and you will be connected to the Cigna quote page where you can get a quote and even apply online. The process is fast and simple. You can even edit the quote as you see how different options affect your premiums so you can select the coverage at the right price for you. Feel free to contact us for more information.
CLICE Zone Countries for Cigna International
Here are a list of Countries in the CLICE Zone for Cigna International: Aland Islands, Aruba, Austria, Belgium, Bonaire, Bulgaria, Croatia, Curacao, Cypress, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guyana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Gilbrator, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Reunion, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Martin, Sant Pierre and Miquelon, Sint Martin, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and Wallis & Futuna. Note that this list may change without notice or updates. Expats in the CLICE Zone should use the Clice zone plan terms and conditions.