WORLDWIDE COVERAGE FOR NON-U.S. CITIZENS AND U.S. EXPATRIATES
In today’s global market, a variety of needs exist for international medical insurance. Whether you are moving abroad, travelling frequently between countries, maintaining multiple countries of residence, or seeking private health care alternatives, IMG’s Global Medical Insurance is designed to satisfy your need. The plan is administered by:
and is underwritten by:
The IMG Global Medical Insurance offers you the choice of three plan options: Silver, Gold and Platinum. You also have the opportunity to select a coverage area: worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada. Simply choose the plan option and coverage area that best fits your needs. Each one offers a full range of benefits suited for individuals and families, provides coverage 24 hours a day, and you have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment as noted in the brochure.
- Great rates – Get Instant Quote and Purchase Online Now!
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage with Coverage for individuals and families
- Four unique plan designs – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum.
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost for the first year
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your medical provider with access to extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program with medical professionals to coordinate your care
- Newborns from an eligible maternity are eligible without evidence of medical insurability. An application and premium must be submitted within the first 31 days of birth
- As part of the eligibility requirements for Global Medical Insurance, U.S. citizens must reside abroad or plan to leave the U.S. on their effective date and plan to reside abroad for at least six of the next 12 months. Non-U.S. citizens may reside anywhere, including their country of citizenship, although certain eligibility restrictions may apply to non-U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. The IMG plans are not COBRA, ACA or HIPPA compliant.
- Potential lifetime eligibility if you are enrolled by age 65 & maintain continuous coverage until age 75, when you will be enrolled in the Global Senior plan
- Global Term Life & AD&D Insurance is optional
- Dental coverage is an option
- Global Daily indemnity coverage is also an option
- Underwritten by SIRIUS and Administered by IMG – financial strength and international expertise
When you select Global Medical Insurance you receive IMG’s commitment to deliver world class health care, medical assistance and total peace of mind.
GMI Home : Plan Administration : Underwriter : Benefits : Medical Evacuation :Claims : Life & Daily Indemnity : Eligibility : Exclusions : PPO Network : Plan Highlights : Global Senior Plan : How to Apply : Premiums : Print Application : Apply Online
Global Medical Insurance coverage is worldwide, 24 hours a day. It allows individuals to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment, whether at home or traveling for business or pleasure. The GMI plan is NOT available to Permanent residents of Canada or USA unless you are about to become an expatriate or are already living abroad. Not available to permanent residents of British Columbia or to residents of Florida. The GMI plan is not PPACA compliant.