WORLDWIDE COVERAGE FOR EXPATRIATES – IMG
In today’s global market, a variety of needs exist for international medical insurance. Whether you are moving abroad, traveling frequently between countries, maintaining multiple countries of residence, or seeking private healthcare alternatives, IMG’s Global Medical Insurance is designed to satisfy your needs. The plan is administered by International Medical Group:
and is underwritten by:
The IMG Global Medical Insurance offers you the choice of three plan options: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. You also have the opportunity to select a coverage area: worldwide or Worldwide Excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan. Simply choose the plan option and coverage area that best fits your needs. Each one offers a full range of benefits suited for individuals and families, provides coverage 24 hours a day, and you have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment as noted in the brochure.
Please read the IMG COVID restrictions and details at: https://www.imglobal.com/coronavirus
We also recommend you get a quote for these two other plans we offer:
Highlights of the IMG Global Medical Insurance Plan:
- Great rates – Get Instant Quote and Purchase Online Now!
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage with Coverage for individuals and families
- Four unique plan designs – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum.
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers the first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost for the first year
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your medical provider with access to extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program with medical professionals to coordinate your care
- As part of the eligibility requirements for Global Medical Insurance, U.S. citizens must reside abroad or plan to leave the U.S. on their effective date and plan to reside abroad for at least six of the next 12 months. Non-U.S. citizens may reside anywhere, including their country of citizenship, although certain eligibility restrictions may apply to non-U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. The IMG plans are not COBRA, ACA or HIPPA compliant.
- Potential lifetime eligibility if you are enrolled by age 65 & maintain continuous coverage until age 75, when you will be enrolled in the Global Senior plan
- Global Term Life & AD&D Insurance is optional
- Dental coverage is an option for some of the plans that IMG offers
- Global Daily indemnity coverage is also an option
- Underwritten by SIRIUS and Administered by IMG – financial strength and international expertise
When you select IMG Global Medical Insurance you receive IMG’s commitment to delivering world-class healthcare, medical assistance and total peace of mind.
GMI Home : Plan Administration : Underwriter : Benefits : Medical Evacuation :Claims : Life & Daily Indemnity : Eligibility : Exclusions : PPO Network : Plan Highlights : How to Apply : Premiums : Apply Online
Global Medical Insurance coverage is worldwide, 24 hours a day. It allows individuals to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment, whether at home or traveling for business or pleasure. The GMI plan is NOT available to Permanent residents of Canada or the USA unless you are about to become an expatriate or are already living abroad. Not available to permanent residents of British Columbia or to residents of Florida or NY State. The GMI plan is not PPACA, HIPPA or COBRA compliant. The IMG plan is not renewable for Americans who move back to the USA and will spend more than 180 days in the USA.