TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL MEDICAL INSURANCE YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS
APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Print or type each name as you want it to appear on your Identification Card(s).
- Provide the complete address of your residence outside the US and any US mail forwarding address.
- All applications must be fully completed, signed and dated to be considered. Questions answered YES in Section 3 must include treatment date, name, address and telephone number of attending physician, diagnosis, prognosis, and present course of treatment. (If additional space is necessary, please use the space provided in the Additional Information Section 7.)
- Annual premiums may be paid by check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards. IMG will not accept checks or money orders for quarterly or semi-annual payment modes. These payment modes are only accepted with pre-authorization to debit your credit card on the due date of your premium installment.
- An optional $25 fee may be paid in addition to the premium to have your Certificate expressed mailed to you after approval.
When IMG receives your completed application with the premium they will process it as quickly as possible. Once accepted, IMG will email or posted a kit that includes an IMG identification card, certificate of insurance, claim filing information, claims and overseas benefit forms. You will also receive a complete description of benefits, exclusions, and terms of the plan. (If your application is not accepted, you will not be charged any premiums) For additional information, please contact Expat Financial. The completed original application can be sent to Expat Financial or to IMG.
IMG Global Medical Insurance Plan Menu
GMI Home : Plan Administration : Underwriter : Benefits : Medical Evacuation : Claims : Life & Daily Indemnity : Eligibility : Exclusions : PPO Network : Plan Highlights : Global Senior Plan : How to Apply : Premiums : Print Application : Apply Online
Note: Some of the products and services described or advertised on this site may not be available to residents of certain jurisdictions, depending on regulatory constraints, including Canada and the U.S. Please contact Expat Financial for more information about your specific jurisdiction.