Expat Financial is a leading provider of expat health insurance to expatriates around the world. Around the world expatriates are demanding first class international health coverage as local medical care and one’s domestic medical plan can’t cope with the medical needs of expats. For those working or living abroad, accessing quality healthcare at the right price and meeting one’s unique needs is a priority. Expat Financial can source expat health insurance from a variety of international carriers from the United States and Europe. We are specialists in providing international insurance solutions to expatriates and even some local nationals.
We are a fully independent broker who can provide a free quote and advice on international medical, health coverage, dental and evacuation insurance plans. We handle expatriate health insurance enquires from around the world and use the internet to provide prompt responses and service. We do not charge you a fee as we are compensated by the international carrier you choose. We offer individual international health insurance from many different insurance providers such as:
- Cigna International – Expat Financial offers the comprehensive Cigna Global Health Options plan for expatriates living abroad. The modular plan offers expats three levels of coverage – Silver, Gold and Platinum – and a range of deductible and coinsurance levels to meet almost any budget. The plan allows you to purchase just Hospital In-Patient coverage and then add out-patient modules, international medical evacuation and international vision and dental. Cigna is a very large and well known global insurance company that can cover expats for life.
- International Medical Group – IMG provides the Global Medical Insurance plan for expatriates around much of the world. It is a flexible and long term plan that is annually renewable for US and non-US citizens living abroad. The plan is also available to some local nationals in most countries, but not in the USA. The plan offers four levels of coverage from basic to deluxe along with options for life insurance, dental, terrorism cover, maternity and sports coverage. The plan offers two coverage areas: worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- Allianz Care – We offer a global medical plan from Allianz that can provide high levels of global medical coverage for expatriates.
- GeoBlue – The GeoBlue Xplorer Essential and Premier Premier plans offer high levels of international health insurance coverage to American expatriates with a range of coverage and deductible options, including cover for the USA. It also offers access to GeoBlue’s extensive international medical provider network along with optional prescription, dental and vision cover. The plan may even be available to expats living in certain American states.
- William Russell Limited – Expat Financial offers the William Russell Global Health Elite plan to expatriates around much of the world. It offers three different levels of medical cover from basic to comprehensive with several deductible and coverage area options. They also offer the Essential Plan for more basic coverage at a lower price.
We also offer group expat health insurance plans from the above and other international carriers. A group benefit plan can provide your company significant saving and ease of administration.