Use Promo Code Life10 for 10% Savings!
Allianz Global Health Insurance Coverage
Allianz Care offers four core plans to cover the medical expenses that you might experience in a hospital. The in-patient plans also offer rehabilitation treatment, nursing at home, medical evacuation, out-patient surgery and other services with a variety of deductibles available. Individuals up to age 69 can get a quote and apply online.
Core Plan: You will need to choose your level of base coverage related to hospital care. Allianz’s Core Plans include a wide range of in-patient and day-care treatments, as well as other benefits such as medical evacuation, nursing at home and rehabilitation treatment. Allianz offers expats three different Core Plans to choose from, each providing a different level of cover. The policy treats COVID-19 like any other illness and even includes Telehealth. If you wish, you can choose different Core Plans for each person under your policy: Core – Core Plus – Core Pro
Coverage Levels On Top of Core Coverage
- Select The following options: Out-Patient Care, Dental, Repatriation
- Maternity Coverage is available if you get the Premier plan level
- Several deductible levels
Area of Coverage
Allianz Worldwide Care offers a choice of three different geographical areas of cover:
- Worldwide excluding the USA
- Worldwide including the USA
- Africa Only
Allianz Plan Documents
The Allianz plan is not available to expatriates residing in the USA, China, Canada, Brazil and a select list of other countries – for expats & global nomads in these countries, get our Cigna Plan. When you get a quote online, you simply have to list your citizenship and host country and the online system will inform you if Allianz can cover expats or local nationals in that country. Feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements first.
Why Choose Allianz Worldwide through Expat Financial?
- USE Promo code: LIFE10 for 10% off your health insurance premium! Promotion valid until 31/10/21. Selected plans only. T&Cs Apply.
- Excellent service from a large and global insurance company along with personal service from our firm TFG Global, which operates Expat Financial, at no additional cost and same great rates
- We are your advocate both before and after you apply.
- Choice of several plans and options – including cover for geographic regions.
- Great value – from basic to comprehensive plans – you choose the coverage and options that can fit almost any budget.
- Financial stability from a AA stable company from Standard and Poor’s.
Optional Benefits Available from Allianz
- Maternity Plans – cover for routine maternity and complications from childbirth after a waiting period if you purchase the Premier Plan.
- Out-Patient Cover – routine treatment and exams such as visits to doctors, diagnostic tests, vaccines and specialist fees.
- Dental Coverage – cover for basic, restorative and orthodontic dental
- Repatriation Plan – potential cover for necessary treatment that can’t be provided locally to cover transport to the nearest appropriate medical centre
- Coverage for Treatment in the USA – otherwise regular plans cover trips up to 6 weeks in duration for emergencies only as per plan terms and conditions.
Expat Financial offers a comprehensive international health insurance plan from Allianz Partners, which has a proven track record of providing global insurance plans to people around the world. Allianz Partners offers its Worldwide Care global medical plan to expatriates around much of the world along with some local nationals. It is an excellent global health plan from a very well-known and respected European based insurance company.
The Allianz plan is not available to residents of certain countries. The plan is not available to people residing in the USA or Canada.