The William Russell Global Health insurance plans are designed for expatriates and international citizens.
William Russell offers five international health insurance plans. The Global Health portfolio offers two plan ranges with a wide-ranging choice of benefits, excess and payment options: Global Health Elite for comprehensive world-wide cover and Global Health Essential for must-have, value-for-money cover. Collectively, Global Health offers a wide ranging choice of plans enabling you to match your exact requirements. Click HERE to read more about William Russell
- Affordable family cover. Discounts of up to 50% when you insure more than one child.
- Reduced premiums. Reduce your premium even further by increasing the excess you pay in respect of each claim.
- Prompt and responsive claim settlement. Settled efficiently, swiftly and sympathetically – payments made direct to the hospital, or direct to your bank account.
- 24 hour multi-lingual Emergency Medical Assistance Help-line. Qualified medical professionals will assist you in an emergency.
- Option for applying on Moratorium basis with no coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and no medical questions. Click HERE to apply online.
- Option of Fully Underwritten cover giving you peace of mind from the start to know exactly what will be covered by your plan and potentially saving you roughly 3% on your premium. Acceptance will be subject to approval by William Russell’s underwriting department. If you are under 55, you must apply for the Underwritten plan. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and request forms for underwritten William Russell health plan or download the Underwritten Application Form here and send to our office.
- The Global Health plans do not provide cover in the USA. However, cover for temporary trips of up to 90 days are available to customers on the Elite plans. The plan is not available to residents of the USA.
Global Health Elite
This plan offers comprehensive cover for a variety of program of benefits, taking care of all aspects of health care with all levels of the plan providing full cover for emergency medical evacuation as standard, cancer cover, organ and bone marrow transplants, surgical treatment and hospital treatment in a private room. You can choose from three plans – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Our top-of-the-range Gold plan suits those who require top-level international cover with high-value benefit limits including maternity cover, dental cover, full cover for chronic conditions, wellness benefits for adults and children and optical cover.
Your Global Health Elite premium will depend whether or not you require cover in the United States of America. Please note that William Russell cannot cover you if you actually live permanently in the USA.
Global Health Essential
The Essential plan range is available if you live in Africa, Latin America, the Middle East excluding the UAE, and most Asian counties. You will have full cover within your region, plus cover for emergency treatment following an accident or sudden, unforeseen illness when you travel outside of your region. No cover is provided in the USA, Canada, the Caribbean and the London area.
There are two levels of cover on this plan Care and Care Plus. The Care plan provides cover for in-patient and day-patient treatment however out-patient treatment is restricted to post-hospital treatment only while the Care Plus plan also covers you for in- and day-patient treatment but also includes cover for out-patient treatment within the area of cover. Both plans include cover for emergency medical evacuation as standard.
How to Apply
You can also download the William Russell health plan documents and apply offline.
- William Russell Elite Plan Brochure
- William Russell Elite Plan Plan Terms and Conditions
- William Russell Elite Plan Application – Moratorium Basis (no pre-existing medical conditions)
- William Russell Elite Plan Application – Underwritten
You can also apply online by clicking HERE and access the latest and most up to date plan details online as ones posted to this site may be out of date.
If you wish to apply, please complete application and then post or courier the application to our office. If you wish, you can fax first to speed up the underwriting.
Please read plan terms and conditions carefully before applying. Contact us for more information!
Note: Some of the products and services described or advertised on this site may not be available to residents of certain jurisdictions, depending on regulatory constraints, including Canada and the U.S. Please contact Expat Financial for more information about your specific jurisdiction.