IMG GLOBAL MEDICAL INSURANCE GLOBAL SENIOR PLAN
- ELIGIBILITYIndividuals on the Global Medical Insurance plan by their 65th birthday and maintaining continuous coverage to age 75 are eligible for the Global Senior Plan. Eligibility extends to non-U.S. Citizens and U.S. Expatriates.
- HOW DO I APPLY?Filling out a new application will not be necessary. You will be sent a renewal notice close to your 75th birthday. The notice will include instructions for continuing coverage on the Global Senior Plan, as well as the amount of premium due.
- PREMIUMPremiums offered for the Global Senior Plan will be renewal only.
The policies we offer are not available via TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. or its related web sites to citizens currently residing in the USA.
- COVERAGECoverage is outlined in the Schedule of Benefits. The Global Senior Plan will protect you worldwide, while allowing your choice of any hospital for treatment. The Global Senior Plan will cover hospitalization for eligible illnesses and accidents.
- SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
- Policy Maximum US $250,000
- Hospital Room and Board US $400 per day, 60 day maximum per illness or injury.*
- Intensive Care Unit US $800 per day, 60 day maximum per illness or injury.*
- Prescription Medication: Prescription medication administered during hospitalization.
- Local Ambulance US $2500
- DeductibleA deductible of US $5000 must be satisfied once per policy period (12months).
- CoinsuranceAfter the deductible is satisfied, the company will pay 80% of the next US $5000 of eligible medical expenses to the policy maximum.
*See Certificate of Insurance for full details as plan details subject to change. Note that the description of coverage will change from year to year. Please consult the IMG Global contract for an up to date contract or contact us for up to date contract details.
IMG Global Medical Insurance Plan Menu
GMI Home : Plan Administration : Underwriter : Benefits : Medical Evacuation : Claims : Life & Daily Indemnity : Eligibility : Exclusions : PPO Network : Plan Highlights : Global Senior Plan : How to Apply : Premiums : Print Application : Apply Online
Note: Some of the products and services described or advertised on this site may not be available to residents of certain jurisdictions, depending on regulatory constraints, including Canada and the U.S. Please contact Expat Financial via web site owner TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. for more information about your specific jurisdiction.