Expat Financial offers the comprehensive international health insurance plan from the Allianz Group, which has a proven track record of providing global insurance plans to people around the world. Allianz offers their Worldwide Care global medical plan to expatriates around much of the world along with some local nationals.
Allianz Range of Plans
Allianz offers four core plans to cover the medical expenses that you might experience in a hospital. The in-patient plans also offer rehabilitation treatment, nursing at home, medical evacuation, out-patient surgery and other services with a variety of deductibles available. Individuals up to age 69 can get a quote and apply online.
- Choose in-patient Core Plan coverage with three levels of coverage: Premier, Club, Classic and Essential which each have a wide range of hospital coverage.
- Select an optional Out-patient plan with three levels: Gold, Silver, Bronze and Crystal.
- Choose from several optional benefits that you can add to Core and Out-patient plans: Maternity, Dental and Repatriation.
- Allianz Worldwide Care offers a choice of three different geographical areas of cover:
- Worldwide, which provides cover anywhere in the world
- Worldwide excluding USA
- Africa only
Allianz Plan Documents
- Allianz Plan Application – print and email to our office
If you would like to discuss the Allianz plan and how it can meet your global medical insurance needs, please contact us today to discuss in more detail.
Availability of the Allianz Health Plan
The plan is not available to expatriates or local nationals residing in the USA, UAE, Germany or Australia. The plan is available to expatriates and local nationals in almost all other countries. Please contact us for more information or for a quote.
Important Information: Please note that cover is subject to underwriting i.e. cover may be excluded for pre-existing conditions, or a higher premium rate may apply to reflect the higher risk due to pre-existing medical conditions or additional risk factors. Cover is conditional upon acceptance of your application, which is only confirmed when an Insurance Certificate is provided.